Our cottage is a 55 m2 apartment that can accommodate 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
It is composed of (in order of appearance during the visit):
– An independent entrance with a small alcove and a corridor with a very large cupboard (for climbing equipment for example);
– The Bali room (11.50 m2), equipped with 2 single beds (90 cm) and a large wardrobe;
– A bathroom with shower, sink, toilet and cupboard;
– A living room with sofa bed (120 cm), coffee table, dining table, equipped kitchen (fridge, electric stove, microwave, toaster) and washing machine;
– the Flores room (18 m2) with deck bed (140 cm), sofa bed with 120 cm quality mattress, TV (Satellite connection), coffee table, dressing table and piano. It opens onto a small equipped terrace (table, chairs, parasol) facing south in the garden;
The gîte is adjoining the main house, with a common door with the Flores room, closed when we have guests.
Electric shutters with secure closure in each room.
Free high-speed Wifi available everywhere in the flat.
This 18 m2 chamber, the largest in Apakabar Homestay, has an elongated shape, with :
Free broadband Wifi connection and satellite TV.
This 11.5 m2 room, which will remind some of them of their holidays in Bali (a real Balinese painting from the 1970s, paintings of rice fields and temples), is equipped with two single beds of 90×190 cm that can be joined to make a King size bed and a large wardrobe. It overlooks the bathroom and the corridor of the apartment.
Free broadband Wifi connection.
This 13 m2 room contains a living room with a sofa bed (120 x 200 cm), a buffet, a dining table, an equipped kitchen (fridge, electric stove, microwave, toaster) and a washing machine.
The bathroom is 5 m2. It is equipped with a shower, a sink with mirror, a toilet, two cupboards, a bathroom scale and a laundry ball.