Traditional Indonesian cuisine, homemade ! Spices imported from Indonesia !
At the rate of 25 € per person (starter, main course, dessert, coffee, soft drinks) – Minimum 2 people – Only on reservation at least 48 hours in advance.
Hi, it’s Emma. For the past twenty years, I have been introducing indonesian meals , first to my family and friends, then for several years I cooked at my clients’ home in the Paris region. Fro two years, I suggest you discover my culinary secrets over a friendly dinner.
In order to delight you, we wish you a pleasant stay in APAKABAR HOMESTAY !
And don’t be afraid, chili pepper dosed on demand !
The meal at the table d’hôtes, a friendly and warm moment, is a time of privileged exchange where you can discover new tastes, new flavours of Java, Sumatra, Bali etc., as for example:
– bakwan (vegetable fritters),
– udang gorend tepung (shrimp fritters),
– lumpiah (Indonesian nems),
– pastel (seafood ravioli),
– rendang (beef with spicy coconut sauce),
– soto ayam or soto sapi (flavoured chicken or beef soup, topped with soya and roasted shallots),
– opor ayam (chicken in coconut sauce)
– or the famous nasi goreng (fried rice with seafood or chicken and vegetables).